Welcome to the Arm TechCon 2017 Media Center. Here you will find information on press registration and the services available to both media & exhibitors. Register for a media pass here.
Over the span of three days, Arm TechCon 2017 will feature more than 100 speakers from Fortune 500 experts to agile disruptors discussing the future of IoT, and its impact on the auto, security and design industries. Arm executives, including CEO Simon Segars, will keynote on some of tech’s biggest topics, and subsequent breakout sessions will get more technical to provide a deep dive on the future of the industry.
If you are interested in registering for a complimentary media or analyst pass, you must show employment by, or assignment for, established publications or programs. Please review the requirements below.
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
Industry and Financial Analysts
- Analysts from market research or financial institutions
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
Freelance Writers and Authors
- Persons requesting freelance credentials must provide an article published within the past six months.
- Those who freelance occasionally and are employed by non-news organizations are not eligible for media credentials. We reserve the right to refuse media badges, without cause, during pre-registration as well as onsite media registration.
For additional questions regarding press and analyst registration, please contact the Arm TechCon PR team at ArmTechCon@allisonpr.com
Please note that Arm TechCon only shares contact information with exhibitors and sponsors if the registrant opts-in during the registration process.
The Media Center will be open to all approved media pass holders as an on-site workspace.
Media Center hours will be available closer to the event.
For exhibitors needing space for press meetings at Arm TechCon 2017, a limited number of press interview rooms are available in the Media Center. To schedule a room please contact ArmTechcon@allisonpr.com.
When booking a meeting, the following information is needed:
- Company name
- Media/analyst contact
- Number of people
- PR contact
Request a Press List
To receive the Arm TechCon 2017 press list, you must be a registered exhibitor for the event. The press list will be available starting Monday, September 25 and will be accessible in the exhibitor portal. To be added to the electronic distribution list, please email ArmTechcon@allisonpr.com.