(Extended Deadline till October 12, 2016)
The ARM TechCon Innovation Challenge is a free contest open to all exhibitors at ARM TechCon 2016 that seeks to highlight the most innovative products developed October 1, 2015 – October 1, 2016 by exhibitors. Eligible exhibitors can enter HERE.
Awards will be given in the following categories at ARM TechCon on Wednesday, October 26, 2016:
- Nomination extended deadline: October 12, 2016
- Finalists will be chosen in each Product Award category by a panel of Design News editors and ARM technical experts
- Finalists will be announced on Design News two weeks prior to the event
The Reader’s Choice Award will be chosen from the finalists by online reader votes.
The Best in Show Award will be chosen from all nominations by the judges.
Innovation Challenge Tour
ARM TechCon 2016 attendees can participate in a unique Innovation Challenge tour. Led by a Design News editor, the tour will provide attendees with an up close and personal look at each of finalists. Watch the Design News website for more information!
All entries must demonstrate:
• Exceptional innovation on the ARM architecture with features that help advance user productivity or product functionality.
• Exceptional innovation in such factors as ease-of-use, environmental efficiencies, cost-savings.
• Best in Show Award: Stand-out implementation. For example, fun, entertaining, or lifestyle-improving characteristics; or major business impacting opportunity.
One winner will be determined for each of four categories, plus an overall Best in Show winner. Readers and attendees will have the chance to vote on a ‘Readers’ Choice Category’ online.
How to Enter
To enter, nominate a product HERE.
Submission Information Required:
- The product or service and how it works
- Select a Category: Best Software product; Best Chip; Best System; or Best IoT Product
- State how the innovation provides value for customers
- State how the product is unique in the market and is distinguished from competitors
- Submit a product image with caption
- Identify a PR contact
For more information, see the Official Rules.