Event Date & Location
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Online registration without payment does NOT secure the early registration discount. If you selected payment by check, please be aware that all check payments must be received by the Registration Department no later than Wednesday, October 23, 2013 in order to apply the payment to your registration. If you are unable to meet this deadline, please pay by credit card by accessing your registration as a returning user and follow the prompts to pay with a credit card. Thank you.
UBM Events Registration Department
ARM® TechCon™ 2013
303 Second Street, Suite 900 South Tower
San Francisco, CA 94107
Or you may email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written requests for a downgraded pass must be received no later than Friday, September 27, 2013 for a full refund on the difference of registration fees between the value of the original and downgraded pass. Sorry, requests received after Friday, September 27, 2013 cannot be accommodated. Upgrade pass requests must be submitted in writing along with payment information for the difference in value.
Registrants with a Balance Due status have until the end of the current price period (e.g. Super Early Bird, Early Bird, etc.) to pay their balance. If payment is not received by the end of the current price period, their registration will be cancelled and they will have to re-register again at the next prevailing rate.
10:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m. PST
Thursday, October 31
10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PST
Travel & Hotels
ARM TechCon Conference Proceedings
Sr. Operations Manager
303 2nd St., 9th Floor, South Tower
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: (415) 947-6681
Pass allotments are based on booth size. Only register the staff who will be working in your booth. All other personnel from your company need to be registered as either Conference or Expo attendees. Your staff will be required to show a photo ID to pick up their badges on site.
- • You can request your letter of invitation from email@example.com.
- • All persons who require a Letter of Invitation to attend the conference must be registered and paid in full.
- • Letters of Invitation will only be issued to the registrant and only after the registration is paid in full.
- • Letters of Invitation are only issued in the name of the registrant.
- • Additional documentation may be required in order to complete the letter of invitation and verify your payment. Failure to provide the requested documentation by the specified date may result in the fees previously paid being reversed or returned.