Our goal is to make ARM TechCon 2013 a great success for all of our exhibitors. Click on any of the items below to learn more. Don’t hesitate to contact Linda Uslaner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- The Exhibitor Services Manual: the online exhibitor service manual offers you instant access to forms and other pertinent information to assist you during the planning stages of ARM TechCon – including vital booth set-up information.
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit: logos are available now.
Complete Exhibitor Marketing Kit with Banners.
- Press List Request: the press list will be available starting September 29. Log in to the exhibitor portal to access the press list or contact Linda Uslaner at email@example.com.
- Book a Meeting Room in the Media Center (no charge): please contact Linda Uslaner at firstname.lastname@example.org to book free meeting space in the Media Center with the press.
- Exhibitor Booth Staff Registration: the deadline to register your booth staff is Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 5:00pm PST. Register your booth staff now – in the Exhibitor Portal.
- Hotel Reservations: book your rooms early to lock in the lowest rates.
- Update Your Company & Product Listings: this info will appear on the Exhibitor List page. Log in to the exhibitor portal here.
- Giveaways & Contest in Your Booth: let us know what you have planned in your booth and we’ll add to Prizes & Giveaways page. Send details to Linda Uslaner at email@example.com.
- Download Your Guide to Partner Press Activity
- Frequently Asked Questions
- View the ARM TechCon Exhibitor Webinar: Option1 : Audio and Powerpoint. Option 2: PowerPoint
- ARM TechCon Video Contest
Exhibitor Marketing Kit
We want to help you maximize your marketing efforts for ARM TechCon and see how many attendees you can encourage to visit your booth! The more you get the word out about your presence at the event the more booth traffic you will generate. ARM TechCon provides a variety of marketing resources to maximize your company’s presence before, during and after the show.
- Banner Ads for Your Website Download 728×90 | Download 300×250 | Download 120×600 | Download 125×125 (.jpg files)
- Printable Free Expo Pass – for your customers, partners, prospects, etc. Download customizable expo pass (HTML) or Download ready-to-go expo pass (HTML)
- ARM TechCon 2013 Logos
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Exhibitor Portal?
It is the place where exhibitors update their company and product information (or profile). This information is viewed on the Exhibitor List page under the Expo section of the event website. It is also the place where exhibitors can register their booth staff. The Exhibitor Portal will be available July 2013.
How many booth staff (exhibitor) badges do I receive as an exhibitor?
The quantity of Exhibitor/Booth Staff badges you receive is based on booth size. For every 100 sq. ft. of booth space, you receive five (5) Booth Staff badges. For example, a company with a 10′ x 10′ booth would receive five (5) Booth Staff badges, a company with a 10′ x 10′ Meeting Room, would also receive five (5) Booth Staff badges.
What if I need more booth staff badges?
Please contact your UBM Account Manager or Kristen Nicasio, firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a fee associated with extra passes.
What if the primary contact for this event has changed?
Please contact your UBM Account Manager or Kristen Nicasio, email@example.com, to update your records accordingly. The new contact needs to be given access to the Exhibitor Portal.
Does UBM provide me with a password to access the Exhibitor Portal?
No. Once you’re set up in our database as the primary contact, and have gained access to the portal, you can request one by clicking on “Forgot Password/Obtain Password” on the landing page. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder if you do not get the automated email.
How do I obtain assistance in editing the existing registration record of a staff member?
Please contact our Customer Service team at (800) 441-8826 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. PST.
How do I register for an Expo or Conference pass (note: this is NOT to register your booth staff, this is for regular attendee registration)?
What’s the deadline to pre-register my booth staff?
The deadline to pre-register your booth staff is Wednesday, October 23, by 5:00 p.m. PST.
What’s the difference between a booth staff (exhibitor) badge and an expo badge?
Exhibitor badges allow your booth staff access on and off the show floor to set up your exhibit space before the expo opens and to secure it at the end of each day after the expo closes. Exhibitor Badges should NOT be given to clients/partners who are not exhibitors at ARM TechCon (Expo Passes are more appropriate).
Expo Passes allow access to the Expo floor, keynotes, all free sponsored sessions and parties. Expo Passes cannot be used to access the Expo floor prior to the expo or after it closes each evening. Expo Passes can be distributed to members of your company who will not need access to the show floor outside of expo hours and to clients/partners you would like to invite.
How do I register my booth staff?
If you are the primary contact for this event as noted on the signed contract, and you would like to register your booth staff, please visit the Exhibitor Portal.
Use your email address and password. Only the primary contact on record is authorized to manage the staff allocations. This would be Step 1 and 2 of the 3-Step process.
How many complimentary conference passes do I get as an exhibitor?
As an exhibitor, you will automatically receive one (1) complimentary full conference pass.
Do I need to sign up for the complimentary (comp) conference pass?
You do not need to pre-register. This will be issued in your company’s name and it is transferable. That means it can be shared amongst your staff members to attend at different times. This will be available at the Registration Desk, onsite. Please be prepared to show your company ID and provide a signature to sign it out.
What does the comp conference pass allow me to do at ARM TechCon?
The comp conference pass provides access to all conference sessions, networking events, parties, sponsored sessions, keynotes, proceedings online, exhibit hall access and more.
What does the comp conference pass NOT allow me to do?
The comp pass does NOT allow you to obtain a free lunch or free hardware.
When will my company and product profile details appear on the event website?
Enhanced exhibitor listings will be posted on the ARM TechCon website near the end of July 2013.
Is there a deadline for me to submit the company and product profile information?
No. You can submit your changes or company and product information at any time by accessing the Exhibitor Portal. However, the sooner you upload this information, the more visibility and exposure your company gets.
What if my company name changes?
To change your company name, please send a request to Kristen Nicasio, email@example.com, and she will make the necessary changes in our internal databases. Please note, a company name changes affects the listing in the “printed” show guide. A company name change requested after October 11 will be reflected in the printed show guide on best effort basis as the guide goes into production shortly thereafter.
ARM TechCon Video Contest
Our world is becoming more intelligent every day through billions of connected devices and innovative uses of technology, and many of you play a crucial role in this evolution.
Through a 60-second video or a photo, show us how you are creating intelligence with ARM’s technology and you will be entered into the contest.
- How does ARM technology make your life more connected?
- Are you using an ARM-based development board or smartphone app in an innovative way?
- Is ARM technology enabling you to build a more efficient embedded device?
No matter the scale of your project, we want to hear from you!
The winner gets a Samsung GALAXY Note 3 & Gear Smartwatch!
Upload your video or photo to ShowOffwithARM.com under the ENTER NOW tab. Submissions accepted September 30th through November 15th until 5pm PT.
- Videos must be 60 seconds or less. Photos must include a descriptive caption.
- Two submissions are permitted per registrant.
- ARM will select the finalist submissions that will move forward to public voting, which opens on November 18th and closes November 29th at 5pm PT. Winners announced December 3rd after 8:30am PT. Contest winner is determined by highest number of votes.
Do not miss out!
Submit your entry TODAY!