About ARM TechCon
As the chasm between hardware engineers and software developers yields to a more integrated and collaborative design environment, these communities now work synergistically to accelerate time to market and optimize their designs utilizing both hardware and software. ARM TechCon 2014 at the Santa Clara Convention Center is designed to facilitate this collaboration by connecting the hardware and software communities in one event.
ARM TechCon delivers an at-the-forefront comprehensive forum created to ignite the development and optimization of future ARM-based embedded products. By offering three full days of technical tracks, demonstrations, and industry insight from broad and deep levels of industry-leading companies and innovative start-ups, ARM TechCon remains more than a tradeshow; it is a comprehensive learning environment for the entire embedded community, uniting the software and hardware communities.
With combined activities for chip designers, system implementation engineers and software developers in a shared space, attendees will learn from each other and collaborate on innovations, while also benefiting from dedicated activities to address the specific needs of their unique communities.
- Get exclusive access to trending design strategies, methodologies, and tools for building ARM®-based products through technical sessions, hands-on labs, exhibits, demonstrations and keynote and panel discussions.
- Network with fellow design engineers and software developers shaping the future with ARM technology.
- Make a major impact on tomorrow’s technology when you collaborate directly with ARM® Ecosystem Partners that are part of an exclusive deep and diverse ARM Connected Community®.
- Meet with ARM Executives, System Architects, and Fellows to assist you with your ARM-based strategies.
Attendees to ARM TechCon include:
- ASIC/FPGA Engineers
- Chief Hacker/Wizard
- Chip Architects & Designers
- Executive/Senior Vice President,
- Vice President-IT, Vice President, Director,
- Manager of E-Business/E-Commerce,
- Director-IT, Manager-IT
- Design & Development Engineers
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Hardware Engineers
- OEM System Designer
- Software Architects, Developers & Engineers
- System Design and Processor Design Engineers
- System Architect
- Systems Analyst
- VP/Director of Hardware Engineering
- VP/Director of Software Engineering
UBM is a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. UBM brings together the world’s technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM’s community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise IT and Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM’s brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, ESC, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, and Interop. For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com.
ARM® TechCon™ is all about community. We invite attendees, speakers, exhibitors and press to connect with us via one or more of the social media channels below to stay up to date on the latest ARM TechCon news.
Follow us at @ARMCommunity for the latest
Like us on Facebook for event
Join the ESC LinkedIn Group to start
Don’t forget to check out the official
Read the latest ARM Technologies
Get the latest announcements delivered to your inbox. Sign-up now:
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Let us know! We’d like to know what you think about ARM TechCon to help us create a better event for the ARM community! Fill out the form below to get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. (*Indicates a required field.)