Save the Date for ARM TechCon 2016
October 25-27, 2016
ARM TechCon Mobile App
Download at m.armtechcon.com
- Personalized event schedule
- Exhibitor listings
- Connect with other Attendees
- Important event news
- Event photos
Full Event Schedule
Check out the full schedule of all programs and events.
Download Speaker Presentations
Download select ARM TechCon Speaker presentations.
(*Note: Some presentations are available only for Conference Pass holders. Those pass types have received a login and password to view those presentations.)
Food Concessions & Services
Concessions are available in several locations throughout the Santa Clara Convention Center, including:
- MAIN LOBBY – Tuesday through Thursday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- INSIDE THE EXPO HALL – Wednesday & Thursday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Monday, November 9: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 10: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 11: 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, November 12: 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 10: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 11: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday, November 12: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 11: 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, November 12: 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM
See the Exhibitor List for the latest list of ARM TechCon exhibitors at the event and where they are located.
Wireless internet access will be available in the Main Lobby and 200 series rooms, as well as the keynote, conference and sponsored session rooms. In order to get access to the free WIFI, use the network ARMTechCon2015 – no password is required.
Free Programs for All Pass Types
Get hands-on access to 100+ solution suppliers and service providers in the ARM TechCon Expo Hall. To see the current list of exhibitors and where they are on the Expo Floor, check out the Exhibitor List.
Sponsored Training Sessions
Distinguished speakers from a host of sponsors and exhibitors will present or demo on the technology and systems that matter most to you and your business. Get free training from NXP, IAR, Synopsys, Freescale, Mentor Graphics, ARM, and many others! See the Sponsored Training Sessions Schedule.
Passport to Prizes Program
Participating in Passport Program is your chance to win an Apple iWatch, GoPro 4 Silver, FitBit Charge HR, Quadcopter Drone, and more!
Take the Passport Program card with you to the Expo Hall, get it validated by ALL participating sponsors, and drop off the completed card at the Passport Program drop box by the Expo Theatre by 5:25 PM each day. The drawing will start at 5:30 PM on both days.
Be one of the first 250 to submit and receive a commemorative ARM 25th Anniversary Cubebot!
Free technical training and education through product teardowns, demos, speed-trainings, giveaways, and more — right on the Expo Floor. See the Expo Theater Schedule.
ARM’s 25th Anniversary Reception
Join us in the Expo Theater on Wednesday, November 11th at 5:00 PM when ARM’s CEO Simon Segars will toast a quarter century of ARM-powered innovation with food, drink, and prizes.
There are several industry luminaries scheduled to speak at ARM TechCon 2015 — see below and don’t miss out!
- Tues, Nov 10: 9:30am – 10:30am
Innovation is Thriving in Semiconductors – Mike Muller, CTO, ARM
- Wed, Nov 11: 9:30am – 10:30am
Building Trust in a Connected World – Simon Segars, CEO, ARM, & Panel
- Wed, Nov 11: 1:30pm – 2:20pm
The Future Movie Expierience is Already Here – Danny Kaye, EVP, Global Research and Technology Strategy, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Thu, Nov 12: 9:30am – 10:30am
Broadening Innovations Horizons – Robert Clark, Senior Director, Development, Oracle, & Eric Klein, Partner, Lemnos Labs
- Thu, Nov 12: 1:30pm – 2:20pm
The Hard Things About the Internet of Things – Colt McAnlis, Developer Advocate, Google
THE 2015 ARM TechCon Innovation Challenge
This year, ARM TechCon is hosting the Innovation Challenge in which twelve exhibiting finalists will be showcased. Determined by a board of EDN/EE Times editors and representatives from ARM, these highlight the most innovative products developed October 1, 2014 – October 1, 2015.
These three finalists have been selected for each of the following categories:
BEST SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- Aldec: HES Co-emulation with ARM Fast Models
- Atmel: Atmel START
- Undo: Live Recorder
- NXP: NXP Security Spectrum
- Synopsys: HAPS-80 FPGA-BasednPrototyping System
- Maxim: MAXREFDES73#: Wearable, Galvanic Skin Response System
- Atmel: SMART ARM Cortex-M7-based MCU Family
- Xilinx: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC
- Freescale: S32V Automotive Vision Processor
BEST IOT PRODUCT
- NXP: NHS3100 Single Chip Cold Chain Monitoring
- Atmel: Atmel Bluetooth® Smart Solutions
- Wot.io: Ship IoT with ARM mbed
The Innovation Challenge Awards Ceremony is scheduled to take place Wednesday, November 11 at 4:15 PM in the Expo Theater. All are welcome to attend!
Have a question regarding your attendance at ARM TechCon 2015, but don’t know who to contact? View the ARM TechCon contact list.